Thursday, June 27, 2013

Oh, Oh, Oh, It's MAGIC!

Shirt: La Mour?// Pants: Anthropologie

I don't have much to say about the ruling yesterday, DOMA is dead and I couldn't be happier. I do have something to say about the people who think this is going to be a bad thing. I'm terrible at wording political rants...

I feel like I am fairly good at seeing both sides to an argument, but I can never, will never, and don't want to ever understand the argument that is obviously hate. I don't care if you don't "hate" certain groups, I don't care if you "have gay friends," or "know this woman who likes women"; I don't care what you say to back up your reasoning for not wanting a group of people to have the same rights as you do (sound like a bad thing? because it is), you're wrong and I'm embarrassed by your opinions and your ability to feel you should be able to place a certain religious view on the whole country. I'm so happy to see love win, I'm so excited to see the future for this country with matters such as this. This is a growing opportunity and I hope it opens a lot of doors, minds, and hearts.

Best-
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment