Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Back to Black


inception/easily entertained

Shirt Dress: Gap// Tights w/Rose Print: AE// Wedges: Target

It's just all black today. It's the first Real cold day (high: 72) in Alabama and I don't hate having to break out my tights. I hate that I look like a walking black hole blob, but black is ~chic, right? Those are the black wedges I have been hunting a replacement for, they have teeth marks on them and I'm just not looking down all day.


I mighttttttt have gone a little stir-crazy and placed a $100.00 order to Forever21. I needed everything I bought, ok? I mean who doesn't need a sequin dress? So, that said... now I'm researching ways to wear a sequin dress on normal days.

14 comments:

  1. haha, I always need what I buy!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. always. 100%. need. it ALL.

      I also need some new shoes..............................................

      Delete
  2. OK--you are giving me serious bang-envy! Yours are flawless! p.s. I totally almost bought that same sequin dress. I might have to go back and get it now!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these bangs are unruly, ya kidding me?! Haha, I use a lotttt of baby powder, actually! It helps give my bangs body and not get greasy/piecey.

      Delete
  3. sequin dress!!! YES! i love it. and definitely pair it with a cardigan and tights - it will be wearable, i promise.

    and i love this black dress on you - super flattering

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if my friends look at me weird i'm blaming you ;)

      Delete
  4. Black is always a good stand-by! Thanks for the comment. I love that dress too. Yay for red dresses!

    Sincerely,
    Joanna
    www.ModaMamaBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. omg! I LOVE THAT DRESS. That gold one is SO perfect. I'm reconsidering my own purchase now. LOVE IT

      Delete
  6. You don't look like a blob. You look classy and fabulous!

    xoxo
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chic look! Loving that all black and how you did you hair. I'll let you in on a little secret and say that I just recently spent that much at F21 too! hahah I talked myself out of getting a sequin mini tho! lol Can't wait to see you style the sequin dress!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Black is one of my go-to wardrobe basics too - just wish that I wasn't constantly covered by white pug hair! Lint rollers are my BFFs!
    You look fabulous and oh-so pretty!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete