Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Coffee, budgets, and dog bows.



Dress: F21// Cardigan: Aerie// Tights: Romwe// Wedges: Target

So I did it. I ordered a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. I have been avoiding it, because as much as I love pumpkin things (beer, pie, etc, oh my) I couldn't imagine liking a latte. Well, I did. I liked it a lot and now I'm scared that I might have to budget in Pumpkin Spice Lattes. 

Speaking of budgets, I've started one. Let me tell you three truths about this budget: I hate it, I hate it, I hate the damn thing so much. If it were made of paper i'd burn it. And of course on the day I start my budget, I run out of coffee and end up at Target on my lunch break contemplating buying every single thing. Fortunately, I kept my cool and browsed (bad, not recommending that as a rookie budget-er), walked away from everything, but my coffee (on sale- only good thing that comes of ~Thanksgiving shopping) and I might or might not have bought a pack of bows for Milly (my dog), BUT THEY WERE ONLY A DOLLAR. Ok, I shun myself for that one. I shouldn't have. I know. 

So. This blog is a budget blog you guys. Here, here! Hope you guys stick around for the adventures of my budgeting. I mean, I haven't eaten out all week (ok, it's only Wednesday, but still). 

Oh, and the news I keep hinting at has to do with my budgeting. There's another hint! Have a Merry Thanksgiving. I've lost some weight lately (I've actually been working stupid hard at the gym), so the plan for tomorrow: gain at least 5 pounds in turkey and potato weight, sleep, and oh, cuddle with my (as of late) extremely affectionate puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment