Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hi.

Sweater and pants: Gap// Heels: Urban

I give you outfit, because... well, life seems unbearably busy lately with things I can't put on the internet. So. Here's what I'm wearing today, it's boring and thrown together, but you'll love it because I'm wearing orange heels, right? right?! I actually just decided to dedicate this outfit to the Auburn Fans I probably upset at the Open House I worked for my Uni this past weekend. I told them they should come to my Uni because Auburn had a bad season... then I realized they were pppprobably Auburn fans and I pppprobably pissed them off. Luckily they laughed and seemed to think it was funny... I'm sure they cussed me the whole way to Auburn to sign their acceptance letter, or something.

Oh and I think I'm finally breaking down and buying an iPad... so there's that. I'm still wondering why I think I need one? But I do and that's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment