Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaadies

Button up: Old Navy// Cardi: F21// Pants: Gap// Flats: Nine West

All my life I've lived in the same town. I grew up here and I grew up with my friends. About six years ago I started dating a guy that lived two hours from my hometown; this meant weekend trips and most my weekday nights (outside of work) were spent doing classwork. I lost a lot of friends. Two years ago, to my surprise that relationship ended... I had to make friends, yuck. I did make friends, with the help of a friend that wasn't always a friend: Lorna. We used to kind of hate each other. Lorna introduced me to pretty much everyone I love, including Kacy.


Kacy is leaving at the end of April to move to her fiance's hometown so he can finish school. We're all so happy she's found her fiance, Tyler, but that doesn't mean we all don't slightly hate him for stealing her. There's so much I could say about Kacy (and all the girls)... I love you, I love them, I can't imagine life without them. They are my best friends, the kind you find and wonder how people live without a group of people so great. You really question how great life with be without them, you plan lives together, your babies will be friends, your husbands will one day drink beers together, you'll always be there. Then you shake out of it and realize that might not happen, but it doesn't mean anything, just that people grow up and [physically] apart. I hope to always have Kacy (and the girls) in my life, I will push towards that, because I've never had friendships that meant so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment