Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wednesday is Made for Ugly Patterned Skirts

Tank: AF// Cardigan: LOFT//Skirt: Anthropologie

I've had this skirt for three years and couldn't find anything to wear with it for.. three years. I bought it on super-sale when I worked for gumclothing, Anthropologie. I love the shape, but the pattern is wack as hail, imho. I finally decided on this outfit when I stumbled on this stupid-old tank last night and I really like it now. It's better than the black shirt I tried to pair with it, considering the real amounts of despise I have for black and pinks/reds combos - seriously the worst color combo ever.  

In other news, I think I've decided to keep short hair forever. I love it more than coffee; lol OK lies, but I love it more than a lot of things, like my long hair. Good riddance hair cape! (said with a sassy-as-fluck hair shake).

Best-
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment