Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Closet Shopping and more vag


Cardigan: Aerie// Shirt: AE// Skirt: Gap// Wedges: Target// Coffee: Community Hotel Blend

So, the weather in Alabama is perfect... for the FALL. It's winter, and I am not one to complain about warm(er) weather, but I am ready to wear a coat again. I own too many coats to let them go unused. F!

I have to get real here for a second, because I've had a lot on my mind lately. First, vagina's. I did a post last week about funny-ha-ha vagine, but last year I had a cancer scare. I had to go to a lot of appointments and deal with lots of people in my bubble and then they said the word biopsy and cancer; being the worrier (and human being) I am these are not words you like to hear. A year and numerous appointments later, I have been cleared. It's kind of a celebration of vag over here in Amber-Land.

So, I'm sure you've heard enough about my lady parts. It's Wednesday and there's food in the conference room at work. I love food.

No comments:

Post a Comment