Tuesday, December 4, 2012
That time I confessed...
- I hate buying shampoo. I won't spend good money on shampoo, I don't think my hair reacts any different to different formulas of shampoo/conditioner; speaking of conditioner...
- I hate how soft my hair gets when I decided to use conditioner. I know the majority of people want soft hair, I am one of those "grass is greener" people who just want texture.
- I don't say "Thank You" enough. I have been working on this! I am so undeserving of the gifts my friends, family, loved ones provide (not just physical gifts), that sometimes I forget to mention that I am thankful for them.
- I spent a lot of 2011 being a bitter asshole; 2012 brought a lot of hope, happiness, sadness, and relief. 2013 will be amazing.
- I worry far too much.
- I don't know that I want kids. I love kids. I love babies. I just love that they are other peoples and I don't HAVE to be around them if I so choose.
- I feel like a jerk for not being sure I want kids.
- I used to put a lot of stress on getting married (Southern bred), I'm glad that never turned me into a green monster. I also realized that I don't have to take that step so early in my life and now... I live.
- I own far too many "Party Dresses" and don't go to enough "Parties."