Monday, December 3, 2012

Time to Wine

It's Monday, it's December, it's 72 degrees outside and I got 10 hours of sleep last night. EAT IT.

Seriously though, it's shaping up to be a sweaty Christmas, between the weather and the festivities. This is my first Christmas with a divorced household. It's been an adjustment, tbh. Thanksgiving was fine, because the times were scattered, but Christmas is shaping up to be a long day of possibly disappointing people. I'm already stressed, but I will survive. Speaking of stress, there's been a ton lately! I'll get more into it later when I can, but my dentist told me I was clinching my teeth. That's the worst, no wonder I've had reoccuring headaches and my teeth feel pressure when I wake up. Time to buy a night time mouth guard and really sex up my nightly routine. A girl in a night guard? Tell me you don't want to jump my bones just thinking about it.

Shirt: Target// Skirt: F21// Shoes: Guess [brand]

Friday night I went with a friend to his company holiday party. I drank a little too much white wine and danced a little too much. Just found out there's a video too; should be hil-ar-ious. I am one of those people who love white wine and by white wine I mean all of it. I feel like the older I get the more interested I am in wine over beer... Ok, I lied a bit with that, because I love beer. Anyways... on to things that matter, like Rich Cats of Instagram


oh! I also bought a bike. My old bike got lost in the shuffle of my previous move. I'm picking'er up today during lunch. Excited to finally get to back into biking, it's one of my favorite forms of exercise. Everyone, Meet Gloria.


No comments:

Post a Comment