Wednesday, December 19, 2012

So serious.

I will be honest, I haven't known what to talk about since my last post. It was so serious and rainy weather of me. Outfits are a good topic.
Dress: Crewcuts// Cardigan: Aerie// Tights: Gap// Flats: Jessica Simpson

Terrible picture, whatever, I was in a rush this AM. Oh yeah, that's a kids JCrew dress. Yes, I am 25 years old.

In more exciting Amber news: hair cut. After a full year of striking hair cuts, it took TWO HOURS to thin out my head. I love how she cut it, my head is lighter and so much less unruly. 

See what happened:  these first two pictures; since my bangs are gone my hair was just a cape, I was drowning in hair. So the best idea is to make a hair appointment out of haste. Luckily my salon had an opening and the girl that cut it was amazing. I think I put far too much trust in hairstylist and this time I did just that again. I told her I wasn't crazy about going shorter, but I liked the idea of playing with layers and messing with my bangs. She nailed it; I dig my new wig.


Now that you're up-to-date on my mug and hair... 2 days til work ends for the year! I need motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment