Sunday, January 6, 2013

Merry Holidays from Milly.

Dress: (4? yr)Old Target collection// Boots: Frye// Milly is wearing a sweater from PetSmart

I haven't had much time to post lately, but this year was Milly first Christmas! She slept a lot and wore a sweater. Oh, did I mention she ran away?! Yeah, what an adventure... right? ugh. I let Milly in the backyard for about an hour in the mornings to run around and play, what do I find when I go to retrieve her before I leave for extended family Christmas? She's gone. I run around the neighborhood in heels and full makeup for almost an hour before this sweet girl tells me she found a small Yorkie. BOOM MY DOG. Le sigh... I had to get mad for a second then I was just happy she wasn't gone. That was definitely scary to think about her being out on her own, she's so small and dumb (in most cases) and I know she'd try an make friends with a wolf or something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment