Wednesday, February 20, 2013

"Autumn Sweater" by Yo La Tengo


Dress: F21// Sweater: Old Navy// Slingbacks: Marc by Marc Jacobs

 So this one time I went to Savannah, GA & Tybee Island on a whim:
    

It was the weekend my friend, Sarah (Eli's mom!) found out she was pregnant. Her family and I were some of the only people who knew, then we told Joe moments after the above picture was taken (this is how he gets comfortable in hotels, btw). Then Savannah began! We ate and drank amazing things, took tours of the city, went to the beach and we shopped, we shopped so much. There was a Marc by Marc Jacobs store and glitter shoes were all I really wanted in life. They had them. I bought them. I wear them. 
And that's the story of my shoes. Cool story, right? Sorry you had to sit through that. Here's some more Savannah pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment