Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekend update!


Had a blast this weekend! Spent much time with my girlfriends, who are the funnest, funniest, and weirdest. Here's some shots from Oktoberfest.
Huge beers and schnitzel, basically we were in heaven.
Fun House fun
Before the terrible fair rides...
... that I avoided by being the bag and beer holder. ;)

Sweet friends.
Mardi Gras photoshoot

Sweater: Old Navy; tank: AE// Shorts: Hollister (long, long ago *I was 17, which makes these shorts ~8 years old)// Boots: Target

I had to watch out for the paparazzi, since I started blogging I know people are lookin' for me all around town. I'm so famous. aaaaaaaaaand hashtag sarcasm

4 comments:

  1. this is so MUCH fun. i am going to my city's oktoberfest this weekend and this gets me super excited - bit beers, fun, this looks perfect!!

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun! Oktoberfest is one thing I look forward to each year.

      Delete
  2. hey there!! ok...those boots are target?? so cute. did u recently get them??? Looks like you girls had too much fun!

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ask and you shall receive ;) (http://www.target.com/p/women-s-xhilaration-karima-boot-black/-/A-12334623?ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001&AFID=Google_PLA_df&LNM=%7C12334623&CPNG=women&ci_sku=12334623&ci_gpa=pla&ci_kw=)

      ^In case you wanted the longest link ever! I got them 2 years (?) ago and they are still holding strong. Target boots kind of surprise me in that aspect.

      Delete