Monday, April 29, 2013

If I Had a Dollar.

Dress: ASOS// Wedges: Seychelle

I love talking about subjects I know, subjects I've dealt with, like-minded individuals, people that listen.

People I don't like talking to: people that actively seek my advice, then get mad when I give them sincere, sweet-voiced, real life, no bull information.

I'm not taking the side of the other person or dumbing them down, i'm merely telling them what I know and why I know it, and i'm even making sure they know I am not trying to upset them. I just want them to feel better, not cry, and most of all know that it's all okay or will be okay. I can only share my experiences, my life choices, and my stories and when I share those (after you've sought my advice), you may continue to vent to me, but don't act as if I just told you to take a running leap off a 15 story building.

No comments:

Post a Comment