Monday, July 15, 2013

That Time I Didn't Blog for Weeks Then Announced...

I'm moving to Denver, CO. 


I've had the itch to move since I graduated college. This past Friday I received the THE call. I was offered a position with a Denver Uni and I hit the road (U Haul included) for the Mile High City August 12th. Though being ready to leave and so much excitement running through my veins, there's the obvious sadness of leaving this little hometown. I've been here 25 years and always felt so comfortable, safe, and content.

I'm excited to shake it up a lot and really get in adult mode (barf).

I get to start my goodbyes this weekend (I'll be flying out to Denver to do some training in the next couple weeks) because it's actually my second to last weekend here at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment